I have decided to stick to love… Hate is too great a burden to bear.Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
1. It was in the mid 30s and clear when I got up this morning. It has warmed up nicely to the upper 50s.
2. Right after breakfast I scooted down to Safeway and picked up the shopping for the week.
3. I got my Intentions for March written and posted this morning, before my computer developed a problem. Bill tried to help but, no joy. We’re going to work on it again later. I’m posting this from my iPad so if it’s a little clunky, I beg your pardon
4. I’m starting to feel snake bit with electronics. Our security system is not behaving. It’s fine if I set it to “Stay” but it turns itself off when I set it to “Away”. Maintenance is scratching their heads as well.
5. I watched the Zoom call about Penguins that I watched the first half of two weeks ago.
NOTE: I know this is not all happy, but nothing is earthshakingly awful, just irritating.
How about you? What made you happy today?