It may be that some little root of the sacred tree still lives. Nourish it then, that it may leaf and bloom and fill with singing birds.Black Elk
1. It was mid 40s and clear this morning when I got up. It was hazy this afternoon but the temperature got up to 59 deg, and it was very pleasant.
2. I certainly am glad Big Al and I decided to add a second son to our family, because Watters Minor fixed the problem with my computer. We think a toggle may have been changed with the last update from Microsoft. Whatever it was made me crazy for a day, but that worry is gone now.
3. I fixed little individual pizzas for Big Al and me for lunch. They were easy and great tasting.
4. HCR waxed eloquent about the history of government taking responsibility for infrastructure. Very interesting in the light of the current infrastructure package currently making it’s way through congress.
5. The eagles have been busy swirling over the campus today. Very impressive.
How about you? What made you happy today?