There is a hard truth to be told: before spring becomes beautiful, it is plug ugly, nothing but mud and muck…But in that muddy mess, the conditions for rebirth are being created.Parker Palmer
1. It was in the low 40s and cloudy when I got up. It was cloudy and hazy all day, but it hit the mid 60s this afternoon. I’m afraid it’s not for long.
2. When I ordered groceries last Wednesday I did a minimal order, expecting to go to the Commissary next week, but after looking at the calendar, I realized we won’t get there until at least the end of the week. So I made another order for this morning and picked it up right after breakfast.
3. We had tuna fish salad sandwiches for lunch. Tasty and enough left over for supper some time next week.
4. I’ve finished a couple of lessons on MasterClass with Neil deGrasse Tyson. Interesting, but not as enthralling as the Economics with Paul Krugman were – bot that’s not unexpected since I’m an accountant and an economist
5. There are lots of white-crowned sparrows trying to outdo each other calling for their lady friends. “See, see, pretty, pretty me.”
How about you? What made you happy today?