1. I looked out the window and there was a bunny nibbling on the grass. Usually the bunnies don’t stand a chance with the cats, raccoons, and deer that are always around.
2. Grey, cloudy, rainy day gave way to bright blue, sunny skies late in the afternoon.
3. Bear Creek creamy potato soup with Little Smokies floating in it. Add some cheese and you have a thick, satisfying lunch on a cool, rainy day.
4. Gov Inslee signed a law today that raises the age to purchase cigarettes to 21. As someone who started smoking when I was 18, and who smoked for 25 years, I wish it had been harder for me to buy cigarettes at the beginning.
5. Not really happy that the Women’s basketball team for the Oregon Ducks went out of March Madness to Baylor, but I’m really proud of them for their showing. Tied for third in the nation ain’t all bad.
How about you? What made you happy today?