1. I have a camellia bush just outside my kitchen window that only has two or maybe three blooms every year. They are really beautiful, but I can’t seem to convince the landscapers that they shouldn’t prune it any time except immediately after it finishes blooming because it sets its buds as soon as it finishes blooming. Sigh!
2. We had Rainbow Weather all day today. Alternating showers and bright sun.
3. I’ve started knitting again. The socks I made a couple of years ago are getting threadbare.
4. The Daffodil Festival in Pierce County is in full swing. The Daffodil Princesses came here to Franke Tobey Jones last week to visit the folks in Assisted Living and Health Care.
5. Sorry that Auburn lost to Virginia in March Madness, but I still have hope for Texas Tech.
How about you? What made you happy today?