1. Another day of alternating sun and rain. The temperature stays solidly in the 50s, though. Feels warm when the sun is out, chilly when the showers come with wind.
2. In Bible study this morning we read through the Passion week in Luke, all the way from Palm Sunday to the burial.
3. I had an ear worm “We are marching, we are marching, we are marching in the light of God.” The preacher heard me humming it and said, “That would be a great Palm Sunday hymn.” Now I can’t get it out of my head.
4. The bright yellow flowers that Big Al brought me a couple of weeks ago are still going strong. They were so pretty I bought another big bunch, and took it to my friend who is a new widow.
5. Her husband’s funeral is tomorrow, and I have a couple of other things scheduled so I won’t be able to go. She said she was happy that I wouldn’t be trying to go since the church is really short on parking during the week. She and her husband have lived in Tacoma forever. He had the Ford dealership here, and I know everybody in town will be trying to go.
How about your? What made you happy today?