People don’t sing because they are happy, they are happy because they sing.Goethe
1. It’s a gorgeous day today with blue, blue skies and temps in the mid 40s and promises of mid 50s by noon. It was 63 this afternoon, and felt pretty good if you were in the sun and out of the wind.
2. I finished the NYT crossword puzzle again today with only one error that I was able to correct once I saw where it was. I’m impressing myself (but Thursday is coming and I have zero luck later in the week).
3. Ham sandwich and a tomato for lunch today. I’m not sure what, if anything, Al had for lunch. I’m never responsible for feeding him on Tuesdays.
4. Maintenance solved to problem of my security system turning itself off when we have it set on “Away”, An unknown toggle had been switched accidentally, so it was disarming when my phone with Bluetooth got close to the door.
5. I got the new Anne Hillerman book today. I pre-ordered it when it was in the works. She writes about the Navajo policemen, just like her father, Tony, did. She seems to be a worthy person to take on the mantle. Now I have to hurry up and finish Bill Gates’ book about Climate Change. I refuse to allow myself to abandon it before I finish it.
How about you? What made you happy today?