Perhaps we are not yet in a place where we can talk about the gifts that have come from this grotesque pandemic, because how do we name a gift that comes to us out of molded ash and tears?Nadia Bolz-Weber
1. It was in the upper 40s and beautiful when I got up this morning. Mid to upper 60s this afternoon.
2. We had another session with our Creative Writing teacher today. I’m not fond of the professor or his methods, but we shall see.
3. We had barbecue pulled chicken in Lloyd’s sauce sandwiches. We also had raw veggies to dip in salad dressing because I insisted on having a vegetable.
4. Donald and Daisy came through the yard on their way to the pond next door. There was a hummingbird who flew around just outside my window fussing at me because I haven’t filled the feeder yet. I’m still holding off to make sure the salmonella outbreak is over.
5. The weather is nice enough for me to walk over to the Wellness Center instead of driving.
How about you? What made you happy today?