Believe you can and you’re halfway there.Theodore Roosevelt
1. It was in the mid 40s and mostly sunny when I got up this morning. My friend, the chirpy bird, started before 5:00 this morning. The temperature managed to just break 60 before evening.
2. I got the NYT Monday Crossword again this week! That’s a two week streak!
3. We had chicken, rice, and cruciferous vegetables for lunch today.
4. The laundry was washed, dried, folded and hung up before I headed to the Wellness Center for my exercise.
5. Gazebo Group on Zoom for the last time today, unless somebody steps up and volunteers to host. Hopefully, by next week it will be warm enough to meet outside (socially distanced and masked).
How about you? What made you happy today?