When we don’t have the big plans to look forward to, it’s time to focus on the small pleasures.Mari Andrew
1. It was in the low 50s with drizzly rain when I got up. It felt colder, even in the house, than it really was. It started to clear off a little after lunch and the temperature got up to 57 deg.
2. I spent the morning writing my Intentions Review for April, and then sitting in front of the fire watching Heartland on Netflix.
3. Lunch today was ham steak, baked sweet potato, and fresh asparagus.
4. I watched another couple of episodes of Neil deGrasse Tyson on MasterClass. It’s good, but it’s not as enthralling (to me) as Paul Krugman was. I definitely have to let it percolate between lessons.
5. #2 son, his wife and doggie are on their way back to Central Washington from Alabama. It will be nice to have them where I can call on them if I need to.
How about you? What made you happy today?