1. Good to get back to our regular Tuesday Bible study today. Unfortunately, due to scheduling issues, we’ll be skipping six weeks. But we’ll return to our regular schedule in July.
2. The housekeepers came today, so I have clean sheets on the bed, and a clean kitchen and clean bathrooms.
3. My governor has been making history signing wonderful bills that were passed during the recently concluded legislative session, including a plan to be carbon neutral by 2050, and the nation’s first long-term care bill to be supported by the state.
4. I’ve almost finished my poetry for the next session of class.
5. Big Al is getting new dentures, after about 20 years. He should be much more comfortable once the process is finished.
How about you? What made you happy today?