Those who say it can’t be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.James Baldwin
1. It was 50 deg. and hazy when I got up this morning. Early morning haze usually means a bright, sunshiny day. True to form, the sun came out mid-morning, and it stayed sunny and warm all afternoon.
2. I finished my MasterClass with Neil deGrasse Tyson and I’ve started a course on US Presidential History and Leadership with Doris Kearns Goodwin. I think I’m going to like it. It will be interesting to see if and where she agrees or disagrees with Heather Cox Richardson.
3. Big Al was jealous when I brought home the Krab Louie salad from Safeway on Wednesday, so I made one for each of us. I bought Krab at the commissary, along with tomatoes, lettuce, and onion. I had some frozen shrimp in the freezer, and I hardboiled an egg – VOILA, Seafood Louie!
4. I went to the Wellness Center after lunch and got most of my steps for today. I’ll be able to finish them off by getting 250 steps per hour from now until 7:00 pm.
5. I did a Starbucks run after exercise and got a grande mocha. While I was out I saw the remains of a motorcycle accident. The firetruck, ambulances, and police were still there. I give thanks that neither of my boys were enamored with motorcycles. My brother used to ride one, and it made my mother crazy listening for the phone to ring with a report of an accident.
How about you? What made you happy today?