We do not need magic to transform our world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already. We have the power to imagine better.J.K. Rowling
1. Low 50s and hazy again this morning. After the haze burned off it turned really warm – 75 deg. in the shade!
2. Good sermon this morning in church. The end of our series on Courage. Do we have the courage to really listen to where God is leading us in our search for a pastor?
3. Big Al and I made the trek to Moctezuma’s for lunch today. I had a Gourmet Parrilla Bowl (lime rice, black beans, roasted corn, pickled onions, barbacoa, and guacamole). Al had a cheese quesadilla. Neither one of us could finish the whole thing.
4. Our favorite waiter wasn’t at work and we found out he had tested positive. He was dragging his feet about getting the vaccine, and finally decided to go ahead. He got the first shot and two days later he tested positive. His wife had it about a month ago, and he just put it off too long. He’s going to get his second shot as soon as he can. Apparently he has a really mild case.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. All three of us there now that Harriet has returned to the mainland. We had such a good time talking about recipes, haircuts, and vaccines. I love those women.
How about you? What made you happy today?