So be alive to one another’s struggles. Stand up for one another’s rights. Leave behind all the old ways of thinking that divide us — sexism, racial prejudice, status, greed — and set the world on a different path.President Barak Obama
1. Cool, cloudy morning, with temps in the low 50s. It never got much warmer than 60, so we decided to skip the Gazebo Group today. Additionally, rain is promised this evening.
2. This is the anniversary of selling our house in Dallas nine years ago. Thus began the Washington State chapter of our lives, and I’ve not regretted one minute of it.
3. A flock of Cedar Waxwings flew in on the wind this morning. They love to eat berries, from holly to madrones. Doesn’t he look like the Masked Bandit?
4. We had porkchops with cinnamon applesauce, corn on the cob and fresh asparagus for lunch today.
5. The laundry is washed, dried, folded and hung up.
How about you? What made you happy today?