Gratefulness is a setting of the heart, one that I can choose like a wavelength on the radio.
1. Drizzly, cold morning when I got up with temps in the mid 40s. Not as much sun as yesterday, and still pretty cool with a high of 60 deg.
2. We had PF Chang’s Home Menu Honey Chicken with PF Chang’s Signature rice for lunch. It was pretty sweet, and, basically, no vegetables to speak of.
3. HCR talked about Politics and History today, and discussed what was going on in the Spanish-American War, and why it reminded her of President Biden’s and Secretary Blinken’s current philosophy of international relations.
4. Things are really opening up again – I found out today that we won’t have to wear masks at the Wellness Center if we’re fully vaccinated. HOORAY!
5. Big Al is hearing aid shopping. So far he’s been to Miracle Ear, WideX, and we’re going to BelTone tomorrow. I hope he decides to get them.
How about you? What made you happy today?