1. Back to the Emergency Room this morning because I couldn’t get any doctor in person on the phone, because I’m still not able to stand up without the hernia slipping out again.
2. Finally got to a surgeon. I’m scheduled for surgery Friday morning. It’s day surgery, in at 9:00 out by 4:00.
3. Big Al has been great since I got home from the hospital. He got me some pho for lunch, and got me a tuna fish sandwich for supper.
4. I’ve visited with all my siblings on the phone because Big Al sent out messages about my scheduled surgery.
5. My trainer called to encourage me this morning and again after I got home. She is caring and wonderful.
How about you? What made you happy today?