At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.Jean Houston
1. It was cloudy, and cool this morning with temps in the upper 40s. The sun was out by 2 pm, but the temperatures stayed in the upper 50s/lower 60s instead of the 70 deg. we were promised again today.
2. This morning I fixed German cucumber salad for us to have for lunch today, and to keep in the frig for times when I’m craving it. I forget between times how easy it is to make and how great it tastes.
3. Big Al had a Zoom meeting this morning, and I had my time at the Wellness Center at 1:00, so we had separate lunches. Big Al had leftover macaroni and cheese and some of the cucumber salad, and I had a leftover chicken thigh, yellow squash, and the cucumber salad. I also resurrected a Jiffy cornbread muffin from the freezer and ate that.
4. When I got home from the Wellness Center, Big Al and I went to Tacoma Boys (where I got my front porch hanging basket last year) and bought a beautiful one for this year. One of the maintenance men came and hung it up for me.
5. We’re finally getting out the three sets of windchimes Al gave me for Christmas. We’re trying to find a suitable place for them, too. Maybe one on the front porch and two on the back porch.
How about you? What made you happy today?