1. Big Al made scrambled eggs for my breakfast.
2. Spent the morning lying in bed and trying to keep my hernia from popping out again.
3. Big Al got lunch from the Dining Room here at FTJ. I had cottage cheese and tomato salad, barbecued chicken thigh, mashed potatoes, and green beans with chocolate chip cake for dessert.
4. Back to bed this afternoon and a nap, and then watched an episode of West Wing on my iPad.
5. I’ve been sitting up for the last couple of hours and may be able to sit quietly until bedtime.
BONUS: tomorrow is surgery. I’m ready to get this over with.
How about you? What made you happy today?