Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.Bob Marley
1. It was cool and cloudy when I got up today. Low 50s is cool by anybody’s standard. And it topped out at 61 deg. this afternoon. breezy and feels cooler than it is.
2. It is Pentecost Sunday. The church had an outdoor, in-person service this morning. I stayed home and watched on Facebook live. No sermon but lots of hymns (especially this one) and scripture readings. I was pleased with it.
3. Big Al and I went to lunch at Royal Thai. I had Singapore Noodles and Al had Rav Noodles (noodles with peanut sauce.)
4. I’m eternally grateful that my church not only caters to those who want to meet in person, but also to the introverts (like me) among us.
5. Greisser Girls are moving to Tuesday afternoons probably. As things open back up it’s hard for some of us to do Sunday afternoons. I hope we can settle on a day and time so I can plan around it. It’s VERY important to me (introvert that I am).
How about you? What made you happy today?