1. Up, showered, dressed, and to the hospital right on time.
2. Once again I am impressed by the kindness and caring of the medical personnel, from CNAs, through all the nurses, to the surgeon and anesthesiologist.
3. Impressed by their concern that I shouldn’t be in pain even after the surgery.
4. Really pleased and thankful for Big Al and his helpfulness since I’ve been home.
5. OxyContin is “da bomb”. And, no, I’m not going to get hooked.
BONUS: I really felt wrapped in prayers from all of you. I know it wouldn’t have been as well tolerated without you, my prayer warriors.
How about you? What made you happy today.