The little things? The little moments? They aren’t little.Jon Kabat-Zinn
1. Low 50s and drizzle when I got up this morning. It may, if we’re lucky, get up to 63 deg. today.
2. Bible study this morning was interesting. We looked at the call of Isaiah in Isaiah 6. (In the year that King Uziah died…). We were really interested in the description of the Seraphim
Six wings – two to cover their eyes, two to cover their feet (or maybe legs) and two to fly with.
3. The kitchen/Bistro had a special of two egg salad sandwiches for $5.25, so we had that for lunch.
4. The housekeepers were here today. I have clean sheets on the beds, clean bathrooms, swept, mopped and vacuumed floors, and a clean kitchen. It feels good!
5. We’re having the Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon since we missed on Sunday. We may move permanently. It will depend on the other two.
How about you? What made you happy today?