I’m so tired of waiting, aren’t you, for the world to become good and beautiful and kind?Langston Hughes
1. Cloudy, cool morning, 52 deg. this morning. The sun has been out sporadically all day, and the temperature is probably going to make it to the forecast 64 just before nightfall.
2. I went to Safeway right after breakfast to pick up my order. They had everything. I think this is one of the things I’m not going to change now that the pandemic is basically over. I can make my list of regular groceries (milk, eggs, bread, etc.) all week long, and then finish it off once I decide what we’re having for dinner the following week.
3. We had my krab and shrimp Louie for lunch. It was very satisfactory.
4. I’m continuing to spend time watching/listening to my MasterClass from Doris Kearns Goodwin. It’s largely a class about leadership, where she uses Presidents from the past as examples. It’s very good, but it’s not history, except peripherally.
5. Starbucks finally has blueberry scones back on the menu. They haven’t had any in Safeway for a while, either. I got one with my mocha today – and there was much rejoicing.
How about you? What made you happy today?