In the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.Kahlil Gibran
1. Cloudy and cool (50 deg) early this morning. By lunchtime the sun had come out and it was pretty. Still too cool to sit outside, but it looks nice. “They” are promising warmer weather through the holiday weekend.
2. We seem to be lurching from election cycle to election cycle. No wonder nothing gets done to move the country forward. <Sigh>
3. We had bratwurst and sauerkraut with a boiled potato for lunch today. That also seems to be on a repeating cycle.
4. I’m a little melancholy today because Facebook and my blog keep reminding me that we usually travelled to see family during May Maybe that time will come again, eventually.
5. I’ve run out of the series I’ve been watching on Netflix and I haven’t found another one that I really like. Maybe I’ll run through The West Wing again to take the bad taste of politics out of my mouth.
How about you? What made you happy today?