1. Woke up to clearing skies, and a potential for 70 deg. weather today.
2. Started reading “Everything is F*cked: a Book about Hope” by Mark Manson. I’m having to really pay attention to it, but it’s resonating so much with me right now.
3. Sarah’s sermon this morning was wonderful (Paul and Silas in prison), and just what I’m needed. So much there. We aren’t free unless everyone is free.
4. Singapore Noodles with chicken for lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant.
5. Lazy Sunday afternoon, reading, watching West Wing, and napping.
What made you happy today?