Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.Walter Cronkite
1. Beautiful blue skies and bright sun this morning when I got up. Cool (50 deg.) but warming in the sun. It ended up in the high 60s. Really nice.
2. We’re still doing Jeremiah in Bible study and church. He’s okay I guess, but the appellation “The Gloomy Prophet” is right.
3. I had a ham sandwich for lunch. I think Al is having ramen noodles.
4. The housekeepers were here today, so I have clean sheets on the beds, vacuumed carpets, swept and mopped floors, and clean kitchen and bathrooms.
5. Good visit with the sisters this afternoon at Greisser Girls Gab.
How about you? What made you happy today?