Once you hit a certain age, you become permanently unimpressed by a lot of stuffAnonymous
1. It rained all night long, and continued most of the day with occasional breaks to drizzle instead of raining. High 50s when I got up this morning and it finally got up to the mid 60s in the afternoon.
2. I attended church on Facebook Live. They are still having a few technical problems but they got through the whole service with only minor problems of mismatched timing.
3. We went to Moctezuma’s for lunch. Big Al had beef enchiladas and I had steak fajitas. It was great.
4. I got some blueberry scone mix the last time I was at Safeway so I made 12 of them this afternoon. They aren’t the same as the scones you buy, more like drop biscuits, but they’re very acceptable.
5. Not much else to do this afternoon, so I watched Downton Abby on Netflix like the slug I am.
How about you? What made you happy today?