Love life. Engage in it. Give it all you’ve got. Love it with a passion because life truly does give back, many times over, what you put into it.Maya Angelou
1. Sunny skies in the mid 50s but warming up rapidly. It topped out at 75 deg. this afternoon. Perfect weather.
2. I spent the morning catching up on emails, etc. that got pushed aside yesterday.
3. Teriyaki pork roast, asparagus, and corn on the cob for lunch (all purchases at the commissary yesterday). Great springtime lunch.
4. Big Al and I are going to our new doctor’s office late this afternoon. Our regular Primary Care Provider is going into a specialty, so we have to get a new one. So far I’ve, basically, been pleased with all of the PCPs we’ve had since we moved out here.
5. I got most of my steps done before we went to the clinic, so I have no doubt I’ll be able to finish off walking around the medical building.
How about you? What made you happy today?