For many years, at great cost, I traveled through many countries, saw the high mountains, the oceans. The only things I did not see were the sparkling dewdrops in the grass just outside my door.Rabindranath Tagore
1. Still cool – mid 50s – with the marine layer keeping us cloudy early this morning. It warmed up nicely to the mid-70s this afternoon. They are threatening us with a severe heat advisory this weekend. I’m eternally grateful that we have central Air Conditioning.
2. I spent the morning just messing around – watering plants and catching up on email.
3. We had the leftover pork roast, fresh asparagus, and a Yukon Gold potato for lunch.
4. I spent the whole morning waiting for the promised (threatened) road repaving. So far nothing. I finally inquired at the Front Desk and they “Oh, one of their pieces of equipment broke down, so they won’t be doing it until Monday.” <sigh>
5. In that case, I guess I’ll take the car over to the Wellness Center to meet with my personal trainer.
How about you? What made you happy today?