You never know how small the box you are in is until you escape it.David Hayward
1. Another night with the temperature not too hot. Still good sleeping weather. That all changed this afternoon when the temperature hit 84 deg, and not going to be below 72 before 1:00 am. The house is pretty cool since I had windows and doors open all morning. Now all the blinds on the sunny side are closed, and I’m hoping it won’t get too hot too early. Saving as much A/C as I can.
2. I made a Safeway order this morning, and picked it up this afternoon. I got lots of fruit and salad stuff to avoid cooking.
3. I had the rest of the tuna salad in a sandwich for lunch.
4. After lunch I went to the Wellness Center and worked out on the NuStep. My 10,000 steps for the day are history.
5. Thank goodness the Wellness Center is cool – even cold. They have it set up as a cooling center for any folks who don’t have A/C.
How about you? What made you happy today?