To dream a garden and then to plant it is an act of independence and even defiance to the greater world.Stanley Crawford
1. Still nice and cool and cloudy when I got up in the low 60s. It was noon before we started to see peeks of blue sky. 74 deg by evening. Just perfect.
2. I got the invitations out to the Gazebo Group’s Independence Day picnic. The weather looks like it will cooperate. (fingers crossed)
3. Big Al and I had mini pizzas for lunch. Tasty, easy and quick.
4. USAA called me to verify that we were happy with their service yesterday, and the way they helped us unwind the computer hack. I certainly was. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER call a number on a popup on your computer unless it’s a number in your contacts or phone, and you know what the number SHOULD be.
5. Excited that Watters Minor is coming tomorrow to finish unwinding the problems from yesterday.
How about you? What made you happy today?