Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.Mark Twain
1. The weather was glorious. It was a little cool overnight – 57 deg this morning. Gorgeious afternoon with temps in the upper 70s and bright blue skies.
2. The preacher talked about Jeremiah again this morning. I’ll be glad when we finish with him. We also had cocktails in Church. Regular first Sunday of the month Communion
3. We had the kitchen bring our lunch. I had lobster bisque, barbecued ribs, corn on the cob and potatoes, with strawberry cream pie for dessert. Big Al had the same thing except he had fried shrimp instead of ribs. Our next door neighbors also ordered from the kitchen and ate with us up at the Gazebo.
4. After we ate we sat outside in the sun and watched the airshow for Freedom Fair.
5. After all the activity the last couple of days, and the picnic lunch and air show, I was ready to sit down, watch Downton Abbey, and put my feet up – which I did.
How about you? What made you happy today?