A garden is made of hope.W.S. Merwin
1. Gray and cloudy this morning when I woke up with temps in the upper 50s. It warmed up to the mid 70s after the sun came out. Blue skies and wonderful temperatures for the Gazebo Group picnic.
2. There are swallow tail butterflies flitting by my window. I’ll have to reconfigure my desk because with the new computer I can’t see out as easily. I CAN see the buddleia next door and it’s in full flower. The butterflies adore it.
3. I just had veggies (celery, and a tomato) for lunch with Ritz crackers. I’m saving room for the picnic! Big Al has spent most of the day making his beans with barbecue sauce. There’s enough to feed an army.
4. It’s Monday, and it’s laundry day even though it should be a holiday. It finished drying while I was at the Wellness Center, so I got everything folded and hung up when I got home.
5. The maintenance man brought extra tables, chairs, and a big garbage can to the Gazebo early this morning. I guess there’s nothing left for me to do except have a good time.
How about you? What made you happy today?