Nothing is certain and every little thing is beautiful; the pandemic taught us that.Bhavik Sarkhedi
1. Woke up to 55 deg and overcast skies. Good sleeping weather. It got up to 79 deg by mid afternoon under blue skies.
2. I spent the morning working on my Outlook stuff. It takes a while, but I think I have about gotten finished. Fingers crossed.
3. We had PF Chang’s Home Menu Orange Chicken and Signature Rice for lunch. Tasty and easy. The best part is it’s done on the stovetop so I don’t have to turn the oven on.
4. We are finally back to Ice Cream on Friday afternoons from now until the middle of September. They brought Ice Cream Sandwiches today.
5. I finished off most of my steps at the Wellness Center before Ice Cream time. I went back over to the Wellness Center after, and met my personal trainer. I got the rest of my steps then.
BONUS: Watters Minor is on his way to (hopefully) finish setting up Big Al’s MacMini.
How about you? What made you happy today?