Sitting under a tree in a park in the summer, listening to birds and squirrels chirping while reading a good book is priceless.Charmaine J. Foote
1. Really nice day today once the sun came out about noon. Gentle breeze, blue sky, and 77 deg.
2. One of the mama deer with twins came through this morning. Most of the fawns I’ve seen this year have been singles. I’ve also had visits from bunnies, and butterflies today.
3. I’ve taking advantage of Watters Minor’s good humor and kindness all day. He has finished the migration of Big Al’s computer, advised me on what to do about all my questions, helped me set up shortcuts, etc, and generally behaved as an EXCELLENT IT Consultant. He is better paid than somebody doing desktop support, but I feel like he has lost his true calling.
4. We stopped for about an hour to have lunch from MdDonalds. Big Mac meal for Big Al, a two cheeseburger meal for Bill, and a Crispy Chicken sandwich for me.
5. Please click through to this great piece of nostalgia on Medium. It hit all the feels for me the last two years. Have the Kleenex ready. (It’s been around since 2014, but you can still enjoy it today.)
How about you? What made you happy today?