Feeling down? You know what I do. I step outside. I look at the birds…the trees… Soak it in! Look around.Johnny Corn
1. Another typical PNW day, weather-wise. 55 deg with light fog/high clouds when I got up. The sun came out about noon, and the afternoon ended up with a temperature of 79 under blue, blue skies. What more could you ask for?
2. I was the Lay Reader in church today. It’s been a while since I’ve done it. I’ll have to practice standing up and sitting down in front of people for next time. You can see the whole thing on Facebook Live – Bethany Presbyterian Church.
3. Big Al and I went to Pomodoro’s for lunch. We haven’t been since the beginning of the pandemic, and Al, particularly, missed it. He loves their lasagna. I had Citrus Prawns – Shrimp in a light citrusy sauce over linguini. Yum.
4. I’ll have to get back to the gym and work off all those calories, but not today – today is the Sabbath.
5. Even though it is the Sabbath, I finally got my Quicken back to where I want it matching the bank. It’s been a week and a half since I’ve been SURE where we stood financially, and the accountant in me was having palpitations. All is well now.
How about you? What made you happy today?