Love liberates. It doesn’t just hold — that’s ego — love liberates!Maya Angelou
1. Nice day, so far. Mid 50s when I got up with the marine layer in full force. It warmed up nicely to the upper 70s before dark.
2. Bible study on Zoom this morning. I feel better about Zooming after Bill helped me set a background so people don’t see my unmade bed behind me, or peer down the hall or into the bathroom’s open door.
3. In Bible Study we’re starting a study of Revelations. I think it will be interesting. We realized among the folks who were there that we were all heavily influenced by the Left Behind series, and a lot of other dystopian writings in our younger years.
4. Lunch was of the “make it yourself” variety. I had a ham sandwich. Al warmed up a can of corned beef hash (I call it dog food.) But he’s happy eating it anyway.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. Great to catch up with the sisters. They are both MAC people and congratulated me on leaving the dark side.
How about you? What made you happy today?