The thing that really surprised me was that (the earth) projected an air of fragility…I had a feeling it’s tiny, it’s shiny, it’s beautiful, it’s home, and it’s fragile.Michael Collins
1. It was 59 deg when I got up this morning and cloudy, The sun came out after lunch and it warmed up to the low 70s by nightfall.
2. Our primary ballots arrived over the weekend. I need to read up on the candidates for Port Commission – about the only office our district is voting for right now. We’re also voting for mayor. The incumbent is running, and I’m really fond of her, so she’s already got my vote.
3. Bible Study this morning. This week is the last Sunday in Revelation. The preacher will be taking a much deserved vacation for the month of August.
4. Today is Tuesday, and the dining room had their tuna salad sandwiches available for delivery – two for $5.25. Easy, cheap and healthy.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. Interesting. They have both been inundated with lots of rain, and I sit in Washington State in a drought, worrying about wildfires. Go figure.
How about you? What made you happy today?