We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.Abraham Lincoln
1. Beautiful morning – mid 50s when I woke up with blue sky and bright sun. Mid 70s this afternoon which made it great for ice cream.
2. Big Al and I voted at breakfast. Election Day is August 3, but we’ll drop off the ballots at the Ballot Dropbox by the police station the next time we’re out.
3. We had steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus for lunch today. The steak came out of the freezer and the asparagus came home from the commissary yesterday.
4. Ice cream this afternoon. I picked up ice cream for Al since he was in a class. It’s in the freezer waiting for him.
5. Big Al and I alternated who got to use the car today. I went to the Wellness Center at 12:45 and came home one hour later. Al took the car to a Senior University class at 2;00, and returned it to me at 3:00. I had an appointment with my Personal Trainer at 3:15 and I left the house as soon as Al got here. WHEW!
How about you? What made you happy today?