By bringing a soulful consciousness to gardening sacred space can be created outdoors.S Kelley Harrell
1. Pretty day today – a carbon copy of yesterday. Low of 60, high of 80.
2. I was Lay Reader in church again this week. With the Delta variant, we are back to masking up in the church because the kids can’t get vaccinated yet. I’ve done my duty for this year, and I probably will tap out if asked to do it again. I’m getting too old to stand up and sit down in front of other people. Introvert that I am, I really prefer being able to watch from home either on Sunday morning, or on YouTube later
3. Moctezuma’s for dinner today. Big Al had Habanero-Mango Chicken and I had Chimichanga Del Mar. Very good!
4. Another lazy day rocking in my chair and reading my book. I’m working on the second Inspector Lynley, Payment in Blood. All the Elizabeth George books are good.
5. Once I put myself to sleep with that, I watched Netflix to binge some more on my current show – Virgin River, with occasional time out to see what was happening in the Olympics.
How about you? What made you happy today?