Walk with the wind. brothers and sisters, and let the spirit of peace and the power of everlasting love be your guide.Representative John Lewis
1. Warm and muggy this morning when I got up – 68 deg and overcast. As the clouds held on it got cooler not warmer through the morning until it was 64 deg when I got home from the Farmer’s Market. By mid afternoon the temperature was still hovering around 70. The house is cool and it will be nice to sleep tonight.
2. I was careful not to overbuy at the Farmer’s Market. I got one peach, two tomatoes, two ears of corn, some small potatoes (hooray!), one Walla Walla onion, two scones and one lemon bar, and fresh flowers.
3. I finished my Intentions Review for July, I hope you have a chance to read it.
4. We had bagged salad for lunch, tricked out as each of us wanted. I added sliced ham, tomatoes, onions and mozzarella cheese to mine, with Ken’s Steakhouse Lite Honey Mustard dressing. Al did his with thousand island dressing, and he ate the rest of the sliced peaches from the refrigerator on the side.
5. Went over to the Wellness Center and pedaled on the NuStep to get most of my steps for the day. I finally finished Virgin River (or at least all Netflix had made) so I started rewatching Unforgotten on Prime.
How about you? What made you happy today?