It’s in that convergence of spiritual people becoming active and active people becoming spiritual that the hope of humanity now rests.Van Jones
1. Clearing skies, and mid 50s first thing this morning. It made it into the mid 70s this afternoon. Bright sun, and gentle breezes. It was a two shirt day, because I started out in long sleeves, and ended up in a t-shirt.
2. As soon as we finished breakfast I put potatoes and an egg on to boil so I could make potato salad for lunch. The tomatoes, potatoes, and onions from the Farmer’s Market on Saturday called me to fix that today.
3. I got finished with all the clothes, washing and drying, by immediately after lunch. I finished the hanging and folding as soon as I got home from the Wellness Center.
4. Lunch was pork chops, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, and a choice between leftover coleslaw and potato salad. Big Al opted for both coleslaw and potato salad, and I had potato salad. Potato salad feels like summer to me.
5. Gazebo Group this evening. This is a great day to sit in the shade at the Gazebo with a cold drink (wine cooler for me), and visit with friends.
How about you? What made you happy today?