If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.Thich Nhat Hanh
1. 60 deg by the time I got up, with smoke in the upper atmosphere, but an AQI of 21. The on-shore flow seems to be doing its job. The threatened mid 80s never materialized. (TBTG)
2. I attended church on-line today. I sincerely hope that, even though a lot of people are attending in person now, they continue church on-line. I know a lot of people like in-person church, but for introverts like me, on-line is a blessing.
3. Moctezuma’s sent me a $10.00 off coupon for my birthday, so Big Al and I went there for lunch. I had a Mexican chopped salad and Big Al had a chili relleno.
4. I watered to flowers on the front and back porches. They weren’t bred for the heat and the dry, poor things.
5. I spent a couple of hours in the rocking chair on the back porch reading my book. It was very pleasant out there at 75 deg, followed by an hour or so watching Ted Lasso. It’s a gentle little series, that’s fun without being mean.
How about you? What made you happy today?