Medicare and Social Security are not “entitlements.” They are savings that have been taken from our pay checks and from our employers as part of our salaries. They should be returned to us as we need them for our health.Abbie Watters
1. The beginnings of a beautiful day – 52 first thing in the morning. It continued with a high in the mid 70s this afternoon.
2. I made one mistake on the NYT Crossword puzzle yesterday, but today I got it right with no hints! (That’s right – I won on a Tuesday – I may have graduated from Mondays only.)
3. I had my regular ham sandwich for lunch today, but I had a fresh tomato and an onion that I added to it! Tasty.
4. When I got home from the Wellness Center, I found a package on the doorstep. Big Al had gotten me some new Ducks’ gear – two t-shirts (one for when they are wearing black, and one for when they are wearing gold), and a long-sleeved green one that I can wear as a night shirt.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. I can find out how the sisters are doing with the wild weather, and catch up on all their news.
How about you? What made you happy today?