Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.Mark Twain
1. Hazy and 50 deg when I got up this morning. It was 75 by the time we were finished unloading the car under sunny skies. A little more haze, but the wind has come up out of the west and it’s clearing so the on-shore flow is doing its job.
2. Commissary this morning. The best part was I didn’t have to cook breakfast because we stoped at McDonalds on the way. It’s a lot of shopping and walking on concrete floors with no place to sit down, but it’s only once every 6 weeks, so I guess it’s not too bad. I carry all the bags in (20 or more of them). Big Al does the putting away in the refrigerator, freezer, and cabinets.
3. I fetched Pita Pit pitas for our lunch. Pita Pit sent me a $10.50 coupon for my birthday, and I had $5.00 in rewards cash, so it only ended up costing me $5.25 including tax and tip..
4. Hair cut this afternoon. Here are the before and after pictures.
5. I’m ready to go sit in front of the TV and veg out. I’ve done a lot today!
How about you? What made you happy today?