The difference between a politician and a statesman is that a politician thinks about the next election while the statesman thinks about the next generation.James Freeman Clarke
1. Cloudy and damp feeling this morning – 60 deg. when I got up – but, alas, no rain. This afternoon on the way home from the Wellness Center it was 66 deg and there was a mist! It wasn’t rain, but I’ll take whatever I can get.
2. Quiet morning catching up on emails and other information that came in yesterday while we were out most of the day.
3. Lunch was pork chops with Stovetop stuffing and cinnamon applesauce. I also made German cucumber salad and we had sliced tomatoes.
4. The sisters and I decided that the back of my hair was too long yesterday afternoon, so this afternoon I went back. My operator had just left when I got there, but the barber who works with her had an empty chair, so he trimmed it up and shaved my neck. Much better.
5. I went to the Wellness Center after lunch, and my trainer liked my new haircut.
How about you? What made you happy today?