Attention is the doorway to gratitude, the doorway to wonder, the doorway to reciprocity;Robin Wall Kimmerer
1. Bright blue sky this morning and 48 deg. I guess maybe fall is really here. Starbucks has been pushing pumpkin pie spice lattes for over a week. It warmed up to 68 deg, and it felt warmer in the parking lot waiting in line for the ice cream. (see #5)
2. Dentist appointment this morning. Big hit to budget, but I had a full set of X-rays, No major problems. TBTG
3. I fixed corn and ham chowder for lunch. The recipe always makes lots so I have plenty left for another day – maybe Saturday.
4. The landscaping guys were here and the shaggy bushes are trimmed nicely. They chased the ivy back into the bed it belongs in, and pulled it out from under the wall where it was trying to get into the garage.
5. Our COO arranged for the Bliss Ice Cream truck to come and give us each a two scoop cone. Big Al had two scoops of strawberry in a cup. I had one scoop of salted caramel, and one scoop of mint chip in a waffle cone. And there was much rejoicing!
How about you? What made you happy today?