Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
1. The rain (threatened/promised overnight) didn’t materialize. It was warm again this morning – low 60s when I got up, with a cloud bank in the north and clearing skies over the sound. It’s really warm this afternoon with temps in the mid-upper 70s.
2. I spent the morning messing with new entries on my calendar as the fall opens up. I know a lot of people have missed their meetings in person, but I am pleased there is still Zoom and FaceBook Live, and YouTube available for those of us who are introverts.
3. We had a rerun of last Wednesday’s lunch – Corn and Ham Chowder. Just as good when it’s a week old.
4. Big Al attended a Zoom class from Senior University about Napoleon this afternoon. After 6 years of French in high school, and college, I didn’t feel the need to watch it.
5. I’m really liking this Inspector Lynley novel that I’m reading. It’s the back story to how he became involved with Lady Helen, St. James, and Deborah. I thought at first it was just a novel, with no mystery, but one has developed with at least two deaths, drug running, and family drama.
How about you? What made you happy today?