This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.Maya Angelo
1. Warmish overnight with dawn temperatures in the low 50s. Spectacular red sunrise over the Cascades. It was sunny around noon, but now it’s clouded up again, and in the low 60s.
2. I got a lot of little chores done this morning. Scheduled a Primary Care appointment, replied to a “quality” survey about my medical appointment yesterday, figured out what was happening with my USAA account log on, read several blogs I’ve been putting off for a while, got my Personal Training sorted out.
3. I did my Wellness stuff before lunch again today. Big Al is so fussy if I try to feed him at noon, so I may try to do that from now on.
4. We had red beans and rice with lil’ smokies for lunch. Al loves his over processed meat 😉 and I try to accommodate him occasionally even though a dietitian would stroke out.
5. Read my Great Decisions lesson for class tomorrow. The World Health Organization’s response to Covid-19. Lots of stuff in there that I had no idea about. Finally something that is topical.
How about you? What made you happy today?