When it’s over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement.Mary Oliver
1. Cool and cloudy this morning at dawn – mid-50s. Drizzle and rain started about 2:00, and seems to have settled in for the afternoon – low 60s.
2. Nice church service on YouTube this morning. I like the remote service because I’m allowed to sing. Folks there in person are instructed to hum along, but to not sing.
3. Big Al and I went to Royal Thai Bistro for dinner. He had Pad Kee Mao, and I had Siamese Noodles. We each brought enough home to have for lunch tomorrow.
4. I think another member of the Gazebo Group and I have got a plan for how to continue to meet through the cold/rainy weather that’s coming. Trying to get it worked out under the premise that “you’ve got to do it before you HAVE to do it.”
5. Spent time this afternoon examining the inside of my eyelids – I was up late last night waiting for the final score in the Ducks game. Really pleased to see this morning that my Ducks are still solidly in 3rd place in the the polls, even though they had a few problems in the first half.
How about you? What made you happy today?