The rights of every man are diminished when the rights of one man are threatened.John F. Kennedy
1. Cool, with clouds returning – low 50s this morning. It stayed in the mid to high 50s all day, with drizzle off and on. Lots more rain due in the next couple of days
2. Big Al and I got our flu shots this morning. FTJ brought the pharmacists at CVS here to inoculate everybody on campus.
3. I worked out and met with Sarah for balance, and stability training before lunch.
4. We had PF Chang’s Sweet and Sour Chicken for lunch. It is really SWEET. I don’t think we’ll get that next time we go to the commissary.
5. My next-door neighbor brought me some crab legs last night. I’m definitely going to enjoy them for supper. Big Al is not a fan, so I don’t have to worry about sharing.
How about you? What made you happy today?
You can always share crab with me!!!!
No, all for me!